Colors That Go Well With Green
If you are looking for a classic combination, red is opposite the color green on the color wheel, so you are sure that these two will be an exciting mix. Have variations of the shades to keep it fascinating. Utilize a lime green bedspread and include a dark rust-colored bed skirt for an eclectic feel. On the other hand, use light green and pink for a sweet effect in a kid’s room. Dark hunter green and cherry red remind us of a masculine library suite with dark wood tones and lavish textures like velvet, wool, and silk.
Looking at the leaves of a plant makes you see the different green shades that blend well together. Learn from this and get accessories in this way toward a measure of coordination. Two jade green vases on either side of the dresser loaded up with your preferred spring blossoms will feel balanced and merry. Include a painting or artwork that is predominantly green, and utilize turquoise silk accent pillows to include an exquisite touch. A monochromatic bedroom using just a couple of shades of green accomplishes a sense of calmness in the room.
Green Accessories For Depth of Design
You may add a variety of accessories to your bedroom décor to create interest and depth. When choosing accessories, keep size, proportion, style, and color in mind so that everything you add complements the overall room décor.
Two simple components can quickly change your bedroom: a wide rug and bedding in your favorite color. Add a couple more green-colored accessories to complete the look. For a stunning effect, layer various bright and dark greens around the area.
Here are some more tips:
• A one-of-a-kind table lamp with a brightly colored body and shade that may be set on a nightstand or dresser.
• An olive-colored retro twin bell alarm clock can be placed beside the bed.
• A Himalayan pillar type basket salt lamp emits a mellow, pleasant light.
• A lava lamp with an electric hue gives a soft ambient light.
• Moss green or olive-colored LED candles in a group of three with varying heights can be set on a dresser or nightstand.
• Include a few blankets and ornamental cushions.
• Vases and urns are excellent ways to add colorful accent items.
• Display vintage glass bottles on a bedside table, dresser, or floating shelf.
• A votive candle holder in the Capiz lotus shape is a beautiful finishing touch.
• Make a statement with a framed mirror in your favorite color.
This is an image roundup post, curated to showcase and promote other reputable contracting companies’ and their amazing work. To have any of the images removed, please reach out to us and we would be happy to do so.