Sebring Employment Opportunities
Sebring is an award winning home remodeling company, located in Naperville, Illinois. We pride ourselves on the great reviews our clients provide to us and we are seeking a team member who wants to continue providing that same level of service to ensure we uphold our reputation.
If you are looking to be part of a great team and find a good home, choose Sebring as your next employment opportunity. We want a candidate who is engaged and wants to learn and grow.
- Future advancement opportunities
- Healthcare program
- 401K matching program
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Assist construction crew with a variety of tasks and expedite timely completion of assigned work to maintain schedule and budget goals. Perform work safely and follow all company rules and procedures while providing:
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform work according to company standards
- Good communication skills
- The ability to read, understand, and follow detailed directions
- Neat appearance
- Reliable vehicle
- Positive and people oriented
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds
- Driver’s license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a clean and safe job-site
- Follow all company standards
- Miscellaneous other duties as required
Experience in all phases of residential remodeling including:
- Finish carpentry
- Cabinetry installation
- Flooring & tile
- Basic drywall & painting
- Must be able to lift & carry heavy objects
- A team player who can follow instructions
- Attention to detail is a must, as the quality of work must be outstanding for our clients.
- A clean driving record is required for fleet vehicle use.
Our mission is to improve our clients lives by helping them creatively design and improve their home. We believe in constantly improving our clients’ and employees’ remodeling experiences. We never forget that we are invited guests in client’s homes, and we always look to build long term friendships with both our clients and our team.