Sebring Employment Opportunities
Sebring is an award winning home remodeling company, located in Naperville, Illinois. We pride ourselves on the great reviews our clients provide to us and we are seeking a team member who wants to continue providing that same level of service to ensure we uphold our reputation.
If you are looking to be part of a great team and find a good home, choose Sebring as your next employment opportunity. We want a candidate who is engaged and wants to learn and grow.
- Future advancement opportunities
- Healthcare program
- 401K matching program
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing our marketing programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. You will also be the first point of contact with potential clients ensuring a great first impression.
- Take new inquiry calls, return voicemails, call new website submissions, respond to forwarded emails
- Set Appointment for in House Designers
- Respond to social media messages (Houzz, Angie’s List, Yelp)
- Facebook / Google Ads – Upload new ads, maintain existing ads by optimizing with new ads
- WordPress / Website (cPanel, WHM server knowledge)
- SEO Planning / Content & Blog creation
- Managing of Content Writers
- Maintain all company Photo & Video upload / editing
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction / reviews monthly
- Help Organize Monthly Client Workshops
- Use software for posting to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Office Technology Trouble Shooting
Experience in all phases of residential remodeling including:
- Finish carpentry
- Cabinetry installation
- Flooring & tile
- Basic drywall & painting
- A clean driving record is required for fleet vehicle use.
- Must be able to lift & carry heavy objects
- A team player who can follow instructions
- Attention to detail is a must, as the quality of work must be outstanding for our clients.
Our mission is to improve our clients lives by helping them creatively design and improve their home. We believe in constantly improving our clients’ and employees’ remodeling experiences. We never forget that we are invited guests in client’s homes, and we always look to build long term friendships with both our clients and our team.
Assist construction crew with a variety of tasks and expedite timely completion of assigned work to maintain schedule and budget goals. Perform work safely and follow all company rules and procedures while providing:
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis
- Driver’s license and a clean driving record is required.
- Ability to perform work according to company standards
- Good communication skills
- The ability to read, understand, and follow detailed directions
- Neat appearance
- Reliable vehicle
- Positive and people oriented
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a clean and safe job-site
- Follow all company standards
- Miscellaneous other duties as required