Experience in all phases of residential remodeling including:
- Finish carpentry
- Cabinetry installation
- Flooring & tile
- Basic drywall & painting
- A clean driving record is required for fleet vehicle use.
- Must be able to lift & carry heavy objects
- A team player who can follow instructions
- Attention to detail is a must, as the quality of work must be outstanding for our clients.
Our mission is to improve our clients lives by helping them creatively design and improve their home. We believe in constantly improving our clients’ and employees’ remodeling experiences. We never forget that we are invited guests in client’s homes, and we always look to build long term friendships with both our clients and our team.
Assist construction crew with a variety of tasks and expedite timely completion of assigned work to maintain schedule and budget goals. Perform work safely and follow all company rules and procedures while providing:
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis
- Driver’s license and a clean driving record is required.
- Ability to perform work according to company standards
- Good communication skills
- The ability to read, understand, and follow detailed directions
- Neat appearance
- Reliable vehicle
- Positive and people oriented
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a clean and safe job-site
- Follow all company standards
- Miscellaneous other duties as required
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our team to plan, film, and edit video content. The best candidate for Sebring would be in college and looking to further build their skills with on location opportunities to grow and learn.
To be successful as a Videographer at Sebring you must be able to interpret the briefs our team has created in order to work creatively to produce the desired final video. We expect that whoever is chosen for the position is up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more successful. The types of videos we plan to produce are client testimonials, jobsite walk-throughs (while remodeling and also when completed), explainer videos from our staff explaining next steps for clients, and we are hoping to find a candidate that can provide input to make these ideas even better).
- Film videos on location at jobsites.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the team.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with video editing software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (this position requires travel to on-location video shoots throughout Chicago’s western suburbs – within a 35 minute drive of our Naperville Showroom).
We prefer that a candidate has some video equipment and editing tools, however we are mostly looking for a great addition to our team and would purchase the necessary equipment if needed.
Some equipment may include:
- Video camera
- External microphone (for interviews)
- Editing/production software
- Video editing hardware
- High-quality memory cards
- Dummy battery
Videographer Pay and Hours:
This is a new position at Sebring Design Build and we are still trying to determine the best way forward in regards to the amount for the role.
- Hours – To start, this position will be a part-time position, with the hopes to shift it to a full-time if the candidate and the role prove successful.
- Pay – This will be an hourly role to start and can possibly turn into a salaried position.