Unlike a standard saw, the best cordless circular saw has the ability to cut with precision and cleanliness. If you are in search for the best cordless circular saw 2019, we are happy to help!
A cordless circular saw is ideal for woodworkers who require a dependable tool that can perform different kinds of tasks. The equipment is not just for professionals, but a lot of homeowners who love to DIY can benefit from having this machine at home.
We know you have lots of questions before making that buying decision. What’s the best cordless mini circular saw? Who makes the best cordless circular saw? We love to address your concerns and help you by providing the best small cordless circular saw review.
Is Buying The Best Cordless Circular Saw Worth It?
If you are wondering if getting a cordless circular saw is worth the money, we believe that purchasing one can give you lots of advantages. If you always work with metal, plastic, or wood, getting a cordless circular saw can be an excellent investment. Aside from the truth that it is generally simple to utilize, it can also work in revolutionizing how you complete your cutting assignments. Instead of investing more time when employing a conventional apparatus, a power circular saw can also cut the time, which also results in more significant savings.
Next is, the best cordless circular saw comes with other uses other than cutting. If you think that this device is only great for cutting, think once more. You can also use it for different purposes like decorative punching. All you have to do is to perform a few strategy adjustments, and you’ll begin making those plunge and bevel cuts, utilizing the same device, without essentially changing the blade.
Finally, the best cordless circular saw comes with portability in mind. This is often the reason why you’ll see that most producers present the weight and the size of their models since they know that it can serve as a fundamental selling point of their item. When looking for alternatives, consider your needs in terms of portability, and select the most excellent model that can provide you convenience.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor
- Bright LED Light with 20 second delay after trigger release
- 20V MAX Lithium Ion 5.0 AH battery
- SIGHT-LINE Window provides for a clear view of the material
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- M18 Fuel 6 1/2 Circular Saw Bare
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The advanced electronic system maximizes performance
- The product is highly durable
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches Blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches Cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
- High-Performance Motor delivers 4000 RPM's for aggressive cutting
- 6-1/2" Carbide Tooth Blade delivers a 2-1/8' cutting capacity
- Beveling Shoe pivots up to 50 degrees
- Contoured Over molded Handle
What Are the Features You Need to Look For In A Cordless Circular Saw?
When searching for the best cordless circular saw, you need to put specific features into consideration. They are the ones that either make or break the ability of a particular model.
First, you have to think of the blades. No question, a saw is nothing without its blades. In this manner, it is one of the essential features that you have to examine. It isn’t just about selecting the proper blade, but also ensuring that it is sharp enough to finish the tasks needed. The blades can come completely different types, including steel, carbine, tile, and masonry.
Next is the shaft lock. A shaft lock is there for security purposes. This regularly comes in the form of a button that can be pressed to hold the saw blade in place. As a result, you’ll be able to alter the blade effortlessly. Most professional cordless circular saws this type of feature included.
Not all models feature an electric brake, but this feature is essential in securing safety. It works by halting the motor in roughly two seconds right after the trigger is released. A model that does not have an electric brake regularly takes almost 15 seconds to stop totally. This turns around the power stream going back to the motor, hence securing your fingers and limbs from getting harmed.
Other Things to Consider
Does it need to be brushed or brushless? You might be wondering whether brushless is better or maybe it’s just another “trendy” marketing feature. Technically, brushless motors are better since their design minimizes the friction involved with the brushes, offering a bit more power and longer battery run time. Brushless motors, however, generally cost more.
Blade left or blade right? This will be different for most people depending on their preferences or whether the person is right or left-handed. A blare right circular saw is the conventional arrangement for most circular saws. The advantage of this setup is that the keeper side of the workpiece will be on the left of the blade where the bigger part of the base shoe of the saw is located. Thus, it makes it simpler to keep the base shoe flat on the workpiece.
For this round of the best cordless circular saw review, the clear winner is DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw. You can cut with ease and speed with its powerful 5,150 RPM motor and a no-load speed of 5,250 RPM. Weighing at only 2 pounds without battery, this is not only powerful cordless circular saw, but it is also a lightweight one. Its 6.5” carbide tipped blade can cut up to twice the material at 2 ¼” depth at 90 degrees, along with 1-5/8” cut at 45 degrees, and a 0-50 degree bevel capacity that will enable different applications. The over-molded rubber grip gives you great balance and control, as well as prevents hand fatigue. It is comfortable and lightweight. You can actually saw all day!
However, you need to buy the battery and charger separately. But if you have other DEWALT tools, the battery is interchangeable and compatible with other devices.
A great runner up is the Makita XSS02Z. Most users are happy with the power given by the 3,700 RPM motor. Similar to DEWALT, it comes with one blade that can cut up to a 50-degree angle. It is also lightweight at just over 7 pounds.