Whether you’re an engraver, woodworker, contractor, remodeler, or a simple hobbyist, you know how important a good rotary tool is to your workshop. It might look very simple at first glance, but what sets this power tool apart from other tools you have in your arsenal is the presence of different accessories that are capable of accomplishing multiple functions, including sanding, polishing, and machining. It can also be used for grinding, honing, engraving, and drilling. No wonder it is one of the most indispensable tools in any workshop.
Maybe you just got into a new hobby and you want a basic rotary tool to get started. Or you’re a professional and your Dremel tool suddenly stopped working in the middle of a project.
In this article, we’re going to talk about what a rotary tool is, its many applications, and dish out some safety tips when using this indispensable power tool.
We’re also counting down the best rotary tools available online so you can make an informed decision when shopping.
- PREMIUM ROTARY TOOL KIT- includes 4300 high performance rotary tool, 5 attachments, 40 high-quality Dremel accessories, and plastic storage case.
- HIGH POWERED MOTOR – Our most powerful motor delivers maximum performance even in the most demanding applications.
- VARIABLE SPEED - 5, 000 – 35, 000 RPM with electronic feedback for consistent performance & accurate tool control
- UNIVERSAL 3-JAW CHUCK – allows the use of ALL Dremel accessory shank sizes making it compatible with the entire line of our high-quality accessories.
- PIVOT LIGHT – rotates to illuminate your projects even in difficult to reach spaces
- Powerful 1.4-amp variable speed motor provides 40% more power than alternative rotary tools
- Features three innovative collars: a drilling/routing guide, an LED light attachment, and a rotatable spark and debris deflection shield
- Attach the 3-foot flex shaft for jobs requiring intricate and complex detail work
- Multi-compartment carrying case allows for easy organization of your tool, collars, flex shaft, and 100+ accessories
- Packed with accessories, including three different collet sizes (1/8”, 3/32”, 1/16”), diamond-coated bits, grinding bits, drill bits, felt polishing wheels, sanding bands, cut-off wheels, sanding discs, and more
- Includes: RTX Speed Rotary Tool; 5 Accessories; Storage Bag; User Guide; Wrench
- Exclusive Flip-Lock spindle lock system for quick and easy accessory changes, eliminates need to hold down awkward button.
- Universal collet system accepts all standard rotary tool accessories
- Powerful, high torque motor (twice the power and torque of the leading competitor) completes jobs faster, won't bog down under load
- 3 speed (12,000/24,000/30,000 RPM) for maximum precision in all applications
- 🔨 4 Attachments Support: : In this rotary tool kit we have Flex shaft improves the product flexibility, and makes your precise project more comfortable and relaxing; Shield provides perfect protection when you conduct cutting and grinding work; Detailer grip allows you focus on your precise carving, grinding and engraving and gives more stability; Cutting guide is suitable for different depth cutting, and keeps good perspective and stability.
- 🔨 Multipurpose Accessories: 80 accessories covers various application ranging from cutting, engraving, drilling, sanding, polishing and even grooming pets’ nails. And there are more applications and project waiting for you to discover.
- 🔨 Excellent Performance : The high-performance rotary tool has powerful motor providing strong rotational power with lower noise making. 6 levels speed shift ranging from 10,000 rpm to 32,000 rpm makes your DIY project easily conduct.
- 🔨 Comfortable operation: The product is lightweight and convenient. Ergonomic design with overmold allows long-time working be more relaxing and cozy.
- 🔨 Friendly Customer Service and Support: You will get Rotary Tool; Knit Box; Accessory Case; 80 Accessories; 4 Attachments (Cutting Guide, Detailer Grip, Flex Shaft); User Manual.
- Perfect for cutting, sanding, polishing, shaping, drilling, deburring, grinding and more
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Includes a 100-piece accessory set of bits, sanding discs, polishing pads, mandrels and more
- Onboard spindle lock makes for quick and easy bit changes. 2.3mm & 3.2mm collets
- Attach the included flex shaft for jobs requiring intricate detail and precision
- Comes with 6 high concentrically steel collets, 1/32-, 1/16-, 5/64-, 3/3-2, 7/64-, 1/8-inch
- 34 industrial quality bit and cutters and blow-molded storage case
- Ideal for grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting and engraving
- High-revving motor has full-wave electronic speed control
- 5,000-20,000 rpm,110-120 VAC, 60HZ, 1/8 horsepower, 9 inches long, 1.3 pounds
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: Use the multi-tool for precision cutting, drilling, engraving, grinding, milling, polishing, removing burs, sanding, scraping, sharpening and shaping. The cutting wheels can be used for a variety of light duty cutting tasks – cut through wires, old glue, plastics, pipes, drywall, wood, thin sheet aluminium and more with precision and accuracy.
- VARIABLE SPEED: 5 position variable speed control with 10,000 - 32,000rpm range – easily adjusted using the thumbwheel
- ACCESSORY SET: 34 piece accessory set – housed in included carry case – includes 5 X collet, 1 X mandrel, 1 X screw mandrel, 1 X sanding drum, 3 X sanding bands, 5 X cutting wheels, 2 X engraving cutters, 7 X grinding shanks, 2 X fabric wheels, 4 X drill bits, 1 X carbon brushes and 1 X spanner
- FLEXI SHAFT: Includes a flexi-shaft which provides an extension to the multi-tool - ideal for intricate and professional work such as engraving metals or glass. The flexi-shaft comes with its own stand which securely clamps to a bench or table and includes a hook to hang the multi-tool
- QUICK and EASY: Features a built-in collet chuck, making changing attachments quick and easy. The VonHaus Multi-tool is compatible with most DREMEL rotary accessories