- 10, 000 Lumen Light | Count on 5, 000K Brilliant light with your NEW Power Smith LED work light!
- Rated for 50, 000 hours | Never change hot halogen bulbs again with your NEW Power Smith LED work light!
- All Metal lamp head and tripod stand | Durability matters to you and Power Smith delivers lights with ALL Metal Construction!
- 9 ft. Power cord | Save time running extension cords. Your new Power Smith light has more power cord length that some other lights!
- 2 Year and US Based Customer Support | Buy with confidence with a US based company that provide support that you deserve!
- 2000 lumens led long lasting, durable super bright LED’s; integrated led bulbs never need replacing
- Low power consumption; sealed on/off switch; for indoor/outdoor dry location
- Ergonomic padded carry handle; low energy led light stays cool to the touch
- Adjustable angle knobs allow easy tilting of the light
- Cord lenth:6 ft.(1.8m) plug type: grounded 3-prong
- 3 Bright LED's Illuminate Dark Job site Work Areas
- 2 Brightness Settings Of 500 Lumens & 250 Lumens Provide Flexibility For Maximum Light Output Or Extended Run Time
- 140deg Pivoting Head Provides Versatility For Lighting Work Surfaces
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; Nominal voltage is 18
- 3 Bright LED's illuminates dark jobsite work areas
- SUPER BRIGHT & ENERGY SAVING: The floodlights can produce up to 9000-10000lm super brightness, perfect replacement for 500W halogen bulb equivalent, and which helps saving over 80% on electricity bill, no longer worry about high electricity costs.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & GOOD DISSIPATION: Use the high quality LED lamp bead as the source of light, which can provide better illumination and more durable than normal chips; Multiple Groove shape design on the back side is to increase air contact area and speed up heat dissipation,which is more perfect to extend the service lifespan.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED & EASY INSTALLATION: With FCC qualified and UL plug with ground wire, which can provide efficient lighting for your living environment and adds extra safety to your home; There is an ON/OFF switch located on the cord for quick and easy to use and 59 inch of the wire saves your money for more wire; This floodlight with a adjustable metal bracket, more stable and reliable,You can easily install what’s the angle you required.
- IP66 WATERPROOF & WIDE BEAM ANGLE: With IP66 rating, it can be widely used in outdoor and indoor lighting projects;Use high quality reflective film,beam angle can reach up to 120°, shadow-free and anti-glare,providing great bright light. It is perfect for gardens,factories, docks, yard,squares,stadiums and other places where lighting is needed.
- LEPOWER WARRANTY: 18-month warranty for the light and and 60 days money back guarantee for quality problem.
- BRIGHT 1, 080 Lumen 5, 000K Brilliant light where you need it, when you need it!
- Long-Lasting Super-Bright LEDs Never Need Replacing | Never replace Hot bulbs again with your NEW Power Smith LED work light!
- Adjustable Extra-Large Metal Hook | Great for working at home, in the garage, shop, auto, or RV!
- Fully Adjustable 360° Tilting Head | Position the light exactly where you need it for your next DIY project!
- Sealed On/Off Switch | The NEW Power Smith PWL110S 1080 Lumen LED work light is completely All-weather proof!
You will never have to work in the dark again with the best LED work light. Regardless of whether you are working in your garage or in a job site, it is important to find what is the best LED work light for your needs. In this post, we will discuss the best portable LED work light, as well as the best rechargeable LED work light. We will also provide you with necessary features you need to be looking for when shopping for the best led work light. Read on to find out more!
Things To Look For When Shopping For The Best LED Work Light
You may think you feel comfortable around some power tools. Still, you’re not a genuine handyman until you have some quality LED work lights. In case that there’s work to be done around the house or a meaningful project that requires your attention in the workshop, you can’t generally depend on daylight and typical light bulbs.
LED work lights enable you to place in some work whenever it requires you. Besides, they’re compact, bright, and keep going for quite a long time. However, how you choose your work light is a different story. Although not every person has similar needs, there are a couple of features worth thinking about first.
Choosing a well-made work light is crucial. However, you also need to ensure that you can use it anywhere too. With that in mind, look for models that are lightweight and come in a compact design. Additionally, you can also go for a model that can be mounted quickly and is battery-powered for extreme convenience.
Everyone will love a work light that gives appropriate illumination and lightens up every space of the room. All things considered, you can decide if a work light is bright by keeping an eye on the number of lumens or LEDs. In general, you will see that the higher the lumens/LEDs, the more brilliant the work light.
Having a work light with an adaptable or pivoting head is highly suggested. This is on the grounds that this light will help meet your particular needs. Moreover, you may need to consider a work light that comes with an extendable tripod since they improve customization too.
What’s The Difference Between Work Light And Flood Light
What is the main distinction between work light and flood light? It generally comes down to adjustability.
Flood lights can be extremely bright. In addition, they can have awesome anti-glare features, although they’re difficult to work with when you need to bring more light on one particular spot. They will, in general, accompany a wide beam angle of roughly 100 to 120 degrees, the very meaning of light that floods.
That provides astounding coverage, although it causes some waste as well. Work lights have smaller beams. This implies they’re significantly more intense. Some even feature an adjustable table or floor tripod stand to offer you with more excellent adjustment alternatives.
With regards to cost, there isn’t a great deal of difference between the two, particularly when looking at a similar light yield. Besides, portability and durability might be something you need to think about more.
In spite of the fact that I concede work lights are commonly better as pure work lights, they’re never as sturdy and suitable for extraordinary climate conditions as flood lights. The latter consistently features durable casings and fantastic waterproofing, although they don’t generally have the best heatsinks.
How Much Light Do You Need From The Best LED Work Light
It’s difficult to point at a number and state that is it. Keep in mind that two 4,000-lumen work lights from various producers won’t give the equivalent perceived brightness. The design of the LED bulbs, the beam coverage, the angle adjustment, as well as other features, modify the intensity of the light it gives.
Be that as it may, as a rule, 4,000 or 5,000 lumens ought to be sufficient to light your garage so you can paint, work under the vehicle, start working on a basement for your man cavern, and so forth. In case a 400W halogen bulb arrangement was sufficient for previous jobs, then anything over 4,000 lumens on a LED work light would do the same if not better.
On the other hand, if you’re searching for something that you can easily snap to a wall or attach to the hood of your vehicle for a customary checkup, then something somewhere in the range of 150 and 300 lumens may be sufficient.