Featured Image Source: Super Bright LEDs
You will never have to work in the dark again with the best LED work light. Regardless of whether you are working in your garage or in a job site, it is important to find what is the best LED work light for your needs. In this post, we will discuss the best portable LED work light, as well as the best rechargeable LED work light. We will also provide you with necessary features you need to be looking for when shopping for the best led work light. Read on to find out more!
- 10, 000 Lumen Light | Count on 5, 000K Brilliant light with your NEW Power Smith LED work light!
- Rated for 50, 000 hours | Never change hot halogen bulbs again with your NEW Power Smith LED work light!
- All Metal lamp head and tripod stand | Durability matters to you and Power Smith delivers lights with ALL Metal Construction!
- 9 ft. Power cord | Save time running extension cords. Your new Power Smith light has more power cord length that some other lights!
- 2 Year and US Based Customer Support | Buy with confidence with a US based company that provide support that you deserve!
- 2000 lumens led long lasting, durable super bright LED’s; integrated led bulbs never need replacing
- Low power consumption; sealed on/off switch; for indoor/outdoor dry location
- Ergonomic padded carry handle; low energy led light stays cool to the touch
- Adjustable angle knobs allow easy tilting of the light
- Cord lenth:6 ft.(1.8m) plug type: grounded 3-prong
- 3 bright LEDs of the portable work light illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- DEWALT work light featuring 2 brightness settings with 500 and 250 lumens provides flexibility for maximum light output or extended run-time
- 140 degree pivoting head of the rechargeable work light provides versatility for lighting work surfaces
- Built-in telescoping and 360-degree rotating hook allows unit to hang from 2-inch materials and multiple locations
- Over-molded lens cover provides increased durability and a non-marring surface for the jobsite
- 100W Brightness & Energy-saving: The 100 watt flood light outdoor produces 9000-10000 lumens of brightness, which equivalents to a 500 watt halogen light. It saves over 80% on electricity compare to halogen light.
- Durable Materials & Good Dissipation: The outdoor flood lights uses high-quality LED beads, it has longer service life and brighter than normal beads. The multi-groove designed radiator on the back provides excellent cooling, no worry about overheat anymore.
- Safe Work Light & Easy Installation: The bright flood light is FCC certified and plug is UL tested, safety is guaranteed. The LED works light has a flexible metal stand, can be installed on vary scenarios. It has an ON/OFF switch on the cord, plug and turn on the switch and you’re good to go.
- IP66 Waterproof & Wide Beam Angle: The portable work light has IP66 rated dust and water resistance, perfectly for indoor and outdoor use. The waterproof flood light also has wide beam angle up to 120 degrees, provides ultra wide and shadow-free lighting area.
- 30,000 Hours Lifespan：Due to its aluminum and quality LED beads, the LED flood light outdoor can last up to 30000 hours. No worry about changing the bulb anymore.
- BRIGHT 1, 080 Lumen 5, 000K Brilliant light where you need it, when you need it!
- Long-Lasting Super-Bright LEDs Never Need Replacing | Never replace Hot bulbs again with your NEW Power Smith LED work light!
- Adjustable Extra-Large Metal Hook | Great for working at home, in the garage, shop, auto, or RV!
- 2 Year Warranty with US Based Customer Support
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- POWEFUL - 5,000 Lumens provide high intensity light. 5,000K Color Temperature. When you need a brilliant light to view your next project that allows you to see in vivid detail.
- DURABILITY - Heavy duty professional grade die-cast aluminum housing.Integrated LEDs so no bulbs to ever replace.
- CONVENIENCE - 8 ft. power cord and adjustable height up to 61 in. Lamp heads rotate 90° s vertically and 330° s horizontally.Tri-pod stands with flip lock. You can put the light onto the ground.When the job is finished, just fold up, built-in cord wrap system makes LED work light easier to fold up. easier to fold up.
- WATERPROOF - ETL for wet locations. Which means Lutec LED Work Light is ready for your next outdoor project!
- WARRANTY - 3-year warranty provided, please feel free to contact us if any issue arises.
- VERSATILE WORK LIGHT: Portable dual work lights on a sturdy tripod stand are perfect for night time tasks and can be used anywhere you need extra lighting, including construction sites, sports practices, shops and garages, backyard gatherings, and more.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Constructed of a sturdy powder coated steel frame with ETL certifications, this lighting stand can be used both indoors and outdoors, and is suitable for most situations and environments, including rainy conditions.
- ADJUSTABLE TILTING HEAD: The adjustable knobs provide you with the ability to rotate the light up to 270 degrees vertically, and 360 degrees on the axis. The upper part of the frame can be removed and used independently with the handle for precision lighting.
- FOLDING TRIPOD STAND: The powder coated steel stand folds up easily for quick transport, and the tripod design ensures stability on any surface. The stand features telescopic height adjustment, making this light stand versatile enough for any project.
- POWERFUL LED LIGHT SOURCE: The LED lights provide long lasting durability, with 10,000 lumen brightness and 5,000K color temperature.
Things To Look For When Shopping For The Best LED Work Light
You may think you feel comfortable around some power tools. Still, you’re not a genuine handyman until you have some quality LED work lights. In case that there’s work to be done around the house or a meaningful project that requires your attention in the workshop, you can’t generally depend on daylight and typical light bulbs.
LED work lights enable you to place in some work whenever it requires you. Besides, they’re compact, bright, and keep going for quite a long time. However, how you choose your work light is a different story. Although not every person has similar needs, there are a couple of features worth thinking about first.
Choosing a well-made work light is crucial. However, you also need to ensure that you can use it anywhere too. With that in mind, look for models that are lightweight and come in a compact design. Additionally, you can also go for a model that can be mounted quickly and is battery-powered for extreme convenience.
Everyone will love a work light that gives appropriate illumination and lightens up every space of the room. All things considered, you can decide if a work light is bright by keeping an eye on the number of lumens or LEDs. In general, you will see that the higher the lumens/LEDs, the more brilliant the work light.
Having a work light with an adaptable or pivoting head is highly suggested. This is on the grounds that this light will help meet your particular needs. Moreover, you may need to consider a work light that comes with an extendable tripod since they improve customization too.
What’s The Difference Between Work Light And Flood Light
What is the main distinction between work light and flood light? It generally comes down to adjustability.
Flood lights can be extremely bright. In addition, they can have awesome anti-glare features, although they’re difficult to work with when you need to bring more light on one particular spot. They will, in general, accompany a wide beam angle of roughly 100 to 120 degrees, the very meaning of light that floods.
That provides astounding coverage, although it causes some waste as well. Work lights have smaller beams. This implies they’re significantly more intense. Some even feature an adjustable table or floor tripod stand to offer you with more excellent adjustment alternatives.
With regards to cost, there isn’t a great deal of difference between the two, particularly when looking at a similar light yield. Besides, portability and durability might be something you need to think about more.
In spite of the fact that I concede work lights are commonly better as pure work lights, they’re never as sturdy and suitable for extraordinary climate conditions as flood lights. The latter consistently features durable casings and fantastic waterproofing, although they don’t generally have the best heatsinks.
How Much Light Do You Need From The Best LED Work Light
It’s difficult to point at a number and state that is it. Keep in mind that two 4,000-lumen work lights from various producers won’t give the equivalent perceived brightness. The design of the LED bulbs, the beam coverage, the angle adjustment, as well as other features, modify the intensity of the light it gives.
Be that as it may, as a rule, 4,000 or 5,000 lumens ought to be sufficient to light your garage so you can paint, work under the vehicle, start working on a basement for your man cavern, and so forth. In case a 400W halogen bulb arrangement was sufficient for previous jobs, then anything over 4,000 lumens on a LED work light would do the same if not better.
On the other hand, if you’re searching for something that you can easily snap to a wall or attach to the hood of your vehicle for a customary checkup, then something somewhere in the range of 150 and 300 lumens may be sufficient.
Our top pick for the best LED work light is the PowerSmith PWL2100TS.
After all, PowerSmith isn’t just about raw power. Despite the fact that the 10,000-lumen yield (from two LED lights) is entirely great, this model is most amazing with regards to adjustability.
Although it’s a dual-head light mounted on a tripod, you’re not compelled to utilize the two lights. Each head has its very own on and off switch. Some may consider the wired design a disadvantage, though. However, I think the 9 ft. cord is all that anyone could need for situating the lights anyplace in the workshop.
Obviously, the angle adjustments help as well. Since you can put the beam between 30 down to 90 degrees up, you will have the option to utilize these work lights for anything from fixing deck and working on a vehicle motor to working a handheld saw with an overhead grip.
In addition, the best LED work light tripod stand is adjustable as well, and it extends to around four and a half feet tall. Joined with the bright LED lights, it gives adequate visibility and coverage even for high ceilings. However, you might notice that the stand is not the most steady tripod you’ll find out there. Be that as it may, I keep this as a small issue since the back tripod leg is extendable. This enables you to set the light on inclines or uneven landscapes, which is extremely pleasant.
Lastly, the price of this work light is reasonable for what you are getting in return.
Other Great Articles to Read:
To view our Amazon Associates Disclaimer, please click here.