Featured Image: Wayfair.com
For many individuals, sitting back and relaxing around a fire is an excellent way to end a tiring day. When you wish to have the ability to enjoy crackling fires inside your own yard, an outside fire pit is a valuable investment decision.
There are many things you will want to consider when purchasing a fire pit, beginning with where you intend to put it. Many fire pits have to be on a non-combustible surface, like concrete, so you might have to buy a high heat liner if you wish to place it on a wooden deck or another flammable surface. Furthermore, make sure to think about the heat source of your new fire pit, as others burn wood, while some operate on natural gas or propane.
Below are the best wood burning fire pits for your yard.
- 🔥36 IN OUTDOOR FIRE PIT：Overall Size: 36” * 36" * 23", Perfect to fit many people around for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard.The PVC cover protects fire pit in rainy weather.
- 🔥HEAVY DUTY STEEL DESIGN: fire pit is made from durable thick steel construction and features a black high temperature paint finish for resistance to heat and rust. It's easy to clean and will retain its strength throughout the year. The seamless ring-shaped handle makes the movement of the firepit portable, while also preventing family members from being scalded.
- 🔥SPECIAL DESIGN：The diamond-shaped mesh holes design at the side surface of the fire pit, and 8 "hidden" bottom holes,provide better air circulation for a longer-lasting burning.
- 🔥SAFE & RELIABLE:Fire pit has a metal spark screen and fire poker. The spark screen prevents sparks while the wood is burning, and the fire poker can safely move the spark screen and wood. Effectively prevent scald. The "hidden" bottom holes, the meshes on the spark screen & side vents avoid sparks, embers, and debris from flying out.
- 🔥EASY ASSEMBLY:With complete hardware and specific assembly instruction, easy to assemble and can be set up in 15 minutes.12 months guarantee for this fire pit，If any issues, please feel free to contact us.
- SMOKELESS FIRE PIT: With a heat radius of 4 feet and an internal airflow system to reduce excessive smoke and ash for a cozy bonfire experience
- ACCESSORIES PROVIDED: Includes a stand; a weather-resistant cover; and a wood pack
- EASY FIRE: The included wood pack makes starting the fire easy; and grants approximately 30 minutes of burn time alone
- OUTDOOR READY: Fire pit is constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and a weatherproof powder-coated black finish to protect it against rain or other elements
- PATIO-SIZED: This convenient fire pit has a 25-inch outside diameter with an approximately 16-inch depth and internal diameter; measuring 24.75" x 24.75" x 18.75"
- MOST UNIQUE FIRE PIT: Solo Stove Bonfire pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was brilliantly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION: The camping stove has double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- A MORE EFFICIENT BURN: A more complete burn means the little particles that would have been smoke are burned up by the top vents. It also means no more half burned logs to deal with.
- ASH PAN: Catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield and reduces the heat transfer from your Bonfire to the ground beneath it.
- BONFIRE STAND: Get the most from your Bonfire camp stove by being able to use it in more places than ever! With ample airflow, the stand accessory allows you to use your fire pit on more heat sensitive surfaces.
- Smokeless wood burning fire pit that gives you an efficient burn with way less smoke; USB rechargeable powerpack will run the integrated air fan for 30 hours on a single charge
- Fuel your fire with wood, up to a maximum capacity of 4 standard fire logs; Burn charcoal or wood embers and add the included grill top for a hibachi-style grilling experience
- Enjoy the feeling of a 360-degree floating fire with the FirePit's X-Ray Mesh; Updated enlarged mesh helps heat radiate outward and also makes for easier cleaning
- Adjust your fire manually or use the Bluetooth app to control the size of the flames; Rechargeable power pack doubles as a power bank for other devices in a pinch
- Folding legs makes portability a snap; Combined with the Carry Bag (sold separately), you're ready to go from the backyard to the beach
- Multi-Functional Design: Grill swivels 360 degrees, make swing it left or right possible. Grill adjusts up and down, fixed by screws. Remove the grill and you have one wood burning fire pit
- Humanized and Sturdy Steel Construction: The black round fire pit designed with outer ledge around the central fire area allowing for convenient access to drinks and roasting supplies and they doesn’t get hot, also making children far away from the fire. Steel construction makes this outdoor fire pit durable and long-lasting
- Unique Log Rack: Collapsible triangle frame rack to hold logs for better ventilation, provides plenty space for a raging fire. The Poker and log rack are included
- Safe and Secure:This fire bbq grill with large enough cooking grill area, comply with FDA food grade
- Easy Assembly and Approximately measure dimension: 32inch × 24inch
- Perfect for large gatherings: Large 41.5-inch round diameter fits many people around the fire pit for a bonfire in the patio, yard, or garden. It has an overall 41.5-inch diameter and measures 23 inches high. The fire pit base itself measures 10 inches tall with a 34-inch diameter and weighs 36 pounds.
- Long lasting and heavy duty: This deep metal moon and stars fire pit is made from durable thick steel construction and finished with a rustic patina colored high-temperature paint for heat and rust resistance. The portable function allows the fireplace to be moved anywhere and has decorative star and moon cutouts that complements any outside style.
- Fire safety: This patio fire pit includes a durable metal round spark screen for added safety from flying sparks, a built-in wood grate for better air flow, and a poker tool to easily control the flame and lift the mesh screen protector.
- Easy to set up: Quick and easy assembly allows this star and moon fire pit to be assembled in no time. Simply attach the 3 legs and outer rim and you are ready to create cozy memories in the backyard or while camping.
- Worry-free purchasing: Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- LARGE SIZE & FIRE SAFETY : The 24 inch diameter,12.5 inch deep barrel design patio fire pit provide a large capacity of woods or charcoals. A mesh screen prevents sparks, embers and debris from flying out. The 19.5 inch dual poker can move wood or charcoal and safely lift up the mesh screen. Safety is still our first priority, with these protections, you can safely enjoy the warmth which patio fire pit brings to you.
- DUAL USE GRATE: The fire pit grill comes with a dual use grate with two handles on it. If you put it at the bottom of the patio fire pit, it becomes a log grate, creates some space to allow more airflow through the burning wood. If you put it on top of the patio fire pit , it becomes a outdoor cooking grate, you could grill steak, lamb chop or vegetables on it.
- NO MORE RUST : Our patio fire pit comes with a $19.99 cover that is made of high quality water resistant material, with the elastic hem cord, it can cover up the patio fire pit tightly, provide full protection from all weather conditions, prevent rusting. You may leave the fire pit grill outdoor, save indoor space, save effort for moving it around.
- CELESTIAL PATTERN CUTOUTS: Aesthetic design star and moon decorative cutouts on the side adds a modern touch of beauty and creates a romantic atmosphere. The cutouts create more airflow, make wood burning stronger and heat spread sideways, the steel net behind cutouts prevent embers flying out. You can enjoy the warmth our fire pit grill brings to you in a cozy ambience outdoor.
- STURDY STRUCTURE : Our fire pit grill is made of heavy duty steel, finish with heat-resistant surface painting, can easily withstand the wood burning temperature. With three steel legs it can stand still on most outdoor grounds like your backyard, patio, deck or campsite. There are two ring handles on the side of the fire pit grill so you could move it around easily. The steel sturdy structure will last for years, definitely worth the money you invest.
What To Search For In Wood Burning Fire Pit
Fire pits are available in an assortment of designs, from standard circular types to tables. When picking out a fire pit, think about the actual size of your outside area and how you intend to use it. If you seek to use the fire pit to have guests, larger tables and styles will make for a fantastic addition. For smaller areas or camping trips, portable styles which are not hard to move and store are your best option.
A fire pit’s burn type will be either wood burning or propane; each has its own disadvantages and advantages. With wood-burning choices, you will need to have a source of dry wood handy in addition to deal with any ash and soot. They will provide you with the standard feel and look of a crackling fire, nonetheless, and in specific ways often present less of a safety concern than propane choices.
When looking at propane, you will need to be aware of gas lines and filling the propane container. Meanwhile, they’ve got a cleaner burn and are a lot easier to clean up because they do not produce ash and soot.
Besides the pit itself, many choices on the market provide additional accessories to raise your fire pit experience. It is worth considering options that embrace fire pokers, spark screens, or grates. Though the bulk of accessories are usually bought separately, having them included makes it easier to have your fire pit earlier.
FAQs On Wood Burning Fire Pit
Could you put a wood burning fire pit over a deck?
This depends wholly upon the deck type you’ve got and the type of fire pit you buy.
Wood-burning fire pits should not be used on a wooden deck, not having the inclusion of a fire pit mat to serve as a heat-resistant barrier. Wood-burning fire pits can create issues for concrete patios without such a barrier, out of cracking and spalling to explosions. Meanwhile, brick patios and patio pavers must stand up to high temperatures just fine.
Almost all propane fire pits and fire tables are designed for safe use on composite, wooden, and concrete decks; however, the heat can result in discoloration. It is usually better to check with the specifications of the specific make you aspire to buy.
What could I put around a fire pit?
Fire pits frequently serve as the focal point of your outdoor area, so it is absolutely normal to organize your seating all around the fire—just store away seat walls no closer than four feet from the lip on the fire pit. A wood burning pit must be kept ten feet away of any structure.
How can I clean a wood burning fire pit?
Your very first defense against a dirty fire pit is an excellent cover to keep it protected from the elements—sitting water will create a flame pit to rust.
If your pit is composed of copper or steel, warm soapy water & a soft cloth should get the job done. You can also utilize a bit of soapy water to thoroughly clean a gas fire pit, but pay attention to the gas lines and do not loosen them in the process. If your pit is made from cast iron, you shouldn’t use soap. Instead, hot water and steel wool must get the job done—and make sure to dry the area immediately.
What fire pit provides the most heat?
Without a doubt, the wood burning fire pits because wood burns most high, and wood can make big flames than other burners like gas, electrical electricity, etc. With a bigger flame, the heat becomes warmer and high.
Could you leave a wood burning fire pit burning?
Never. Do not leave your burning flame unattended. Fire is often dangerous if you misuse it or be careless. Remember to take protective measures ready and in safe reach to stay away from any unwanted situation.
Can I burn “any” wood in a wood burning fire pit?
Preferably no. Not all woods are for burning. Some may produce deadly toxins while burning. Poisonous ivy, pine, poisonous oak, and processed woods are not qualified and safe for burning.
What do you put in the bottom part of a wood burning fire pit?
You can utilize lava rocks, log grate, or sand in the bottom part of a wood burning fire pit. That can create additional space for burning.
Do fire pits keep you warm?
Fire is known to provide you warmth. And so the fire pit is. It is all dependent on the efficiency of the conduction of heat or the fuel on how much warmth you will get out of your fire pit.
Our winner is OOX Outdoor Wood-burning Fire Pit with BBQ Grill.
The OOX outdoor fire pit is made of heavy-duty steel and has a black high-temperature paint finish. As a result, it is pretty strong, durable, rust-resistant, fade-resistant, and can tolerate prolonged heat exposure.
This fire product has diamond-shaped mesh openings/vents on the sides and 8 “hidden” bottom holes to allow air circulation for a cleaner and longer burn.
The fire stove is composed of high-quality crafting materials such as alloy steel and metal. As a result, it offers you a delightful service for many years without sacrificing quality.
Moreover, this outdoor fire bowl is portable and lightweight, weighing only 34.1 pounds. You can easily transport this lightweight fire buddy to your selected outdoor location and create a warm, comforting fire setting quickly and easily.
The fire pit measures 29.5 x 29.5 x 12.9 inches. It has a space-saving design and is relatively small. As a result, you can quickly bring it to your outdoor location, take it with you on lengthy road trips, backyard BBQ parties, campfire gatherings, and so on.