If you want to effectively get rid of food waste in the kitchen, garbage disposals are proven to be convenient. But figuring out what is the best garbage disposal out there can be challenging especially with a variety of options available. In fact, you might be plagued with questions like what is the best garbage disposal to buy and who makes the best garbage disposal. To help you with your search, we have reviewed five different models of garbage disposals. Read on to find out what is best brand of garbage disposal.
Why Invest In The Best Garbage Disposal
Over the years, we have become reliant on the garbage disposal as the workhorse of our busy kitchen. John Hammes invented garbage disposal in 1927. Ever since, the garbage disposal has remained steady in its design but has expanded in use. As a result, it has become a necessary machine in pretty much every kitchen.
The garbage disposal is installed under the sink and intends to gather solid food waste in a grinding chamber. In time you turn on the garbage disposal, a spinning disc or impeller plate turns intensely, pushing the food waste against the external wall of the grinding chamber. This eventually grinds the food into small bits and subsequently washed by water via holes in the chamber wall.
Although it might seem that all garbage disposals work the same, their features, capacity, and motor power make all the difference in their performance. Thus, we have detailed all the things you need to know below to help you in your search for what is the best garbage disposal.
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 1 HP, 2800 RPM (115v) permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEANING: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation, removable splashguard for easy cleaning
- 20 YEAR PROTECTION: 20-year Limited
- NO ELECTRICAL EXPERTISE NEEDED: Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work required.
- DURABILITY: Compact and lightweight garbage disposer with all stainless steel grind components.
- RELIABLE & EASY INSTALL: Badger Series disposers are a reliable & functional choice when affordability is the prime concern, and features a compact, space-saving design that fits existing InSinkErator hardware for a quick and easy install.
- DURABLE COMPONENTS: This garbage disposal features our exclusive 3/4 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor and long lasting galvanized steel components to ensure a dependable grind for everyday food scraps.
- AMERICA'S #1 DISPOSER BRAND: There are more American-built InSinkErator garbage disposals in US homes than all other brands combined. A full line of models means there's one right for every need and budget.
- FASTER, CLEANER, SMARTER: From meal prep to cleanup, InSinkErator helps make it fast & easy to keep your kitchen clean with our iconic appliances: garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers.
- A HISTORY OF INNOVATION FOR THE SINK: We invented garbage disposals in 1927, & we're the world’s largest manufacturer of garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers for home & commercial use.
- PERMANENT MAGNET: Vortex motor technology quickly and powerfully grinds food scraps
- EASY-TO-INSTALL: Universal Xpress Mount fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies
- PREINSTALLED POWER CORD saves installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately
- NOISE REDUCTION: Features SoundSHIELD, assuring exceptional noise reduction and quiet dependability
- COMPACT DESIGN: Lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- Multigrind technology , with three grind stages to quickly grind virtually any food waste
- Soundseal technology which delivers ultra-quiet performance versus a standard disposer
- 40 oz
- Continuous feed allows for quick cleanup after meals
- Motor rotates at 1725 rpm for effective grinding
- Sound seal technology helps you maintain a quiet kitchen
- 3/4 horsepower motor