Featured Image Source: Pinterest
Any weekend warrior knows that a miter saw is a key tool to have for a number of DIY projects. But almost as important as a miter saw is a miter saw stand. The right stand can save you from having a number of problems with your saw. When I was first starting out with my in-garage construction projects, I had a good quality saw – but the stand was subpar. This made the saw shaky and wobbly, preventing me from being able to cut straight.
Plus, having a wobbly saw is dangerous. You never know how it’s going to shake or which direction the saw is going to move in. Knowing what is the best miter saw stand for your project can not only help you avoid these dangerous problems, but can increase your precision and boost your project’s success.
- Dimensions: Extended Tool - 32.5" H x 98" W | Folded Tool - 17" H x 59.5" W | Weight: 67 lb
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- ADJUSTABLE: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented Gravity Rise System designed for rapid set up and easy breakdown, taking the toughest jobs to the next level
- CAPACITY: The Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter saw stand has up to 18 feet of material capacity, the highest capacity among fully portable units
- PORTABLE: Built with 8-Inch pneumatic wheels for ease of transport over jobsite terrain with even the heaviest miter saws attached
- UNIVERSAL: Featuring Rapid Release tool mounts - for use with most major competitors miter saws. Adjustable out feed -up to 12 inch in height
- DURABLE: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet for stability and durability on uneven surfaces. Material - Steel
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
- A cut above - The Bora Portamate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you’ll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing Under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5" W x 20" D x 6. 5" H and Weighs only 30 lbs. Without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly – hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut – our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day's can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it – Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we'll make it right.