Planning & Remodeling Ideas
- Houzz.com: We recommend that you start daydreaming here, a great resource when you are planning any remodel. With the ability to search over one million other photos, we have found it to be a valuable planning tool for our clients. It helps you find ideas, product information and the ability to organize and share that information with us, with the use of custom idea books. Here are some of our idea books.
- Our Portfolio: With over 600 pictures separated into categories, our project portfolio will help you get an idea of the type of work we have completed. If you find something you like, book mark it and show us when we meet.
- Planning: Here is a PDF article written by Houzz called “Planning your Remodel”. It summarizes some of these tips above and helps guide you through some of the steps of this process.
Budgeting for Your Project
- Cost vs. Value: This is a report put together by Remodeling Magazine. It compares average cost for some of the most popular projects with the value those projects retain at resale in your local market.
- How Much?: This is a page on our website we created to help you get a better idea of the lower, mid & higher-end project costs. Remember, these are merely estimates based on past work we’ve completed.
3rd Party Reviews & Affiliations
- Angi: The feedback we have received from our clients has been- by far, that Angie’s list is the number one review website to find a contractor. It requires a small fee for membership, but it is well worth it compared to the cost of hiring the wrong contractor. You can also check our reviews on Yelp, Houzz & Google Review.
- 3 Best Review Sites to Find a Contractor: I hope you find this article helpful. It also has the 10 Best Practices in Reading Online Reviews.
- Remodeling 101 eBook As you plan for and design your home remodeling project, it is important to ask the right questions in order to protect your investment. The tips in this free guide should allow you to protect yourself against losing valuable time and money by hiring the wrong. Our free guide is loaded with great information designed to help you prepare and plan for your next big home remodeling project including: Avoiding Contractor Scams, Benefits of Building Permits, Making Sense Out of Bids & the Six Secrets to Successful Remodeling.
Learning About Us
- Sebring Introduction: If you haven’t’ watched our Intro video yet, check it out to learn more about who we are and why we do what we do.
- Our Approach: The exact process for each project is always a little different. But we’ve developed a custom process for delivering a precise, detailed, and transparent scope of work that delivers an amazing project.
- Project Management: We use an amazing online scheduling and communication software system. Please take a look at this video to see why my customers are so happy.
What Makes Sebring Different
- We return phone calls promptly.
- We show up on time and if we can’t, we call.
- We have a commitment to educating the consumer.
- Our proposals are detailed and thought out.
- For most projects we use an online based scheduling software program.
- We have office staff and three project managers.
- We have full-time employees that do: tile work, carpentry, minor electric and plumbing etc.
- We have had a good working relationship with our subcontractors for many years.
- We give honest advice when the customer asks whether it benefits us or not.
- We are “A” ranked on the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
- Our customers typically tell us that our pricing falls somewhere in the middle.
- We know the local building officials well and the local codes.
- We guarantee our work.
- When problems happen (because they do on each project), we do everything we can to resolve them quickly.
- We have many happy customers and still keep in contact with most of them.
- We are active in our industry (Certified Graduate Remodeler, Certified Green Builder, NIHBA)
- We abide by a written code of ethics.
Sebring Code of Ethics
All Certified Graduate Remodelers subscribe to a Code of Ethics based on professional workmanship and customer satisfaction. We pledge to:
CONDUCT business affairs with professionalism and skill.
PROVIDE the best remodeling value possible.
PROTECT the consumer through the use of high quality materials and remodeling.
MEET all of their financial obligations in a responsible manner.
COMPLY with the spirit & letter of their business contracts, & manage all employees, subcontractors, & suppliers with fairness & honor.
KEEP informed regarding public policies & other essential information which affect their business interests & those of the building industry.
COMPLY with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety, and welfare of the community.
PROVIDE timely response to items covered under warranty.
SEEK to resolve any controversy in which they may become involved through non-litigation dispute resolution mechanism.
REFRAIN from harming, either directly or indirectly, the professional reputation, practice, or employment of another remodeler.