Here at Sebring Design Build, we are always striving to be the best at what we do. We owe a lot of our success to Remodelers Advantage Roundtables™. Roundtables™ is a peer-group of non-competing remodeling contractors that we meet with twice a year. These professionals share years of experience to help each other improve company performance. Together we work towards mastering the fundamentals of owning a remodeling business, such as:
- Being Financially Responsible. Utilizing Tools Such as: “Work in Progress Accounting”.
- Exhibiting only the Highest Ethical Principals & Customer Service.
- Improving Processes to Help Run our Remodeling Company Systematically
- Treating Contractor Trades with Respect at all Times
- How to Hire the Best Employees that Fit the Company Culture (utilizing the DISC Profile System).
If you have friends and family through-out the United States and Canada, have them reach out to one of these companies. We feel so indebted to our Remodelers Advantage Roundtables™ that we wanted to recommend the following companies: